When an emergency occurs, things may be hectic. Remember, it is in the best interest of you and your family to be prepared for any emergency. When an emergency does occur, it is your responsibility to:
- Listen to local radio and TV for special announcements and instructions
- Review your plan with your family members
- Have your Disaster and Go Kits ready for possible use
- Make sure your contact person knows your status and where you are going
- Be ready to take appropriate protective actions
For more information, select a topic from the items below.